It’s the most delicious time of the year! Christmas season is upon us and that means you’ll need the perfect dessert to bring to your next Christmas party! Whether it’s for friends, family or the office, these white chocolate biscotti bites will be a hit. The recipe only calls for five ingredients, and the refrigerator does most of the work! So enjoy this dessert and enjoy the holiday season.
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 C shelled pistachios, chopped
- 1 C dried cherries, chopped
- 1 C biscotti, crumbled
- 1/4 C dark chocolate
- Melt chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly to avoid scorching.
- Place a tablespoon of white chocolate with biscotti into each opening of a mini muffin tin.
- Add pieces of pistachio and cherry to each opening in pan.
- Follow with an additional spoon of white chocolate until each muffin cup is completely filled.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Gently turn pan over to release candy pieces. Lay pieces out on work surface.
- Melt dark chocolate in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Drizzle candy pieces with dark chocolate and let sit at room temperature until dry.
Perfect for a gift basket too!