First of all I’d like to say cheers to everyone and congratulations on almost officially making it through another year! If you’re planning on hosting a New Year’s Eve party this year, these dressed up brie crackers are always a big hit! The recipe is so simple; cheese on crackers with a few olive slices to dress it up. They are the perfect finger food and can be used for New Year’s Eve or any black tie event! Here’s to health, happiness, and delicious snacks in the New Year!
- 1 7 oz wheel of Brie cheese
- one package water crackers
- 10 of large black olives
- Slice brie in triangle that fits the shape of your cracker
- Cut the triangle in half and lie both side with the skin facing up on two separate crackers
- Dice olives into two small triangles and three smaller circles
- Place te olive pieces like a tuxedo on the cheese and serve!