I’ve tried a lot of quiches, and this recipe is one of my favorites. It is seriously so simple! I made it for breakfast last week and I liked it so much I knew I had to share it. The cups are filling and the overall recipe is fairly healthy. These were a big hit with my family and I hope they are with yours too. You can throw a little salsa on top or leave them as is. We heated the left overs up for breakfast the next day for two days of deliciousness.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced broccoli
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk (I used soy but any work)
- 1/4 cup sliced gruyere
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese (I use Mexican style)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover muffin tin with wonton wrappers, two per tin in opposite angles
- In a medium pan, sauté onions and add broccoli until tender
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and cheese
- Add veggies to egg mixture and spoon into wonton wrappers
- Sprinkle any remaining cheese on top
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are fully set