I made this recipe as a snack on Thanksgiving day and they disappeared faster than I would have imagined. These sweet and delicious frozen grapes are the perfect snack to keep your party classy and fun at the same time. They look like they are covered with a layer of winter frost! Adults young and old will enjoy popping the grapes off the vine and into their mouths for a treat before or after any meal. My only regret was only making one batch!
Ingredients (serves 6-8):
- Wine Frosted Grapes
- 2 lbs white or red seedless grapes
- 1 (750ml) bottle sweet dessert wine
- 1 T grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- Cut bunches of grapes into small clusters.
- Mix wine and lemon zest into a large bowl.
- Add grapes to wine, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Remove grapes from marinade and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sugar and freeze for 1 hour before serving.