Brie is on the top of my all time favorite types of cheese list. It’s creamy, rich and it pairs perfectly with many different types of crackers and fruit. In this recipe, we wrap a sliced up wheel of brie cheese in a puff pastry to make individual bites of brie. This appetizer is perfect for holiday gatherings and has a sweet, comforting honey drizzle over the top. Serve it warm and experience the joy of melting brie cheese at your next party or dinner!
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 wheel brie cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- chopped walnuts, for decoration
- Slice brie wheel into small, equal parts
- Divide puff pastry along perforated lines or cute squares large enough to wrap brie chunks completely
- Cover brie cheese with pastry
4. Bake at 375º for 12-15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown
5. Melt butter and stir honey in until well combined
6. Drizzle honey mixture over flaky pastry bites
7. Top with walnuts, serve warm!