Is there anything better than cozying up around a fire with a warm mug of hot chocolate in your hand? Plus this hot coco recipe is hard to beat! The rich chocolate taste is added to with the a few spoonfuls of classic malt Ovaltine, giving it a healthy, flavorful boost! One fun thing about this recipe is that it’s fun to sit around and toast a few marshmallows to set on top of the warm drink. It allows for some relaxing time with friends and family and provides you with the comfort of the holiday spirit. Drink up!
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 8 cups whole milk ( or u can use soy milk)
- 16-24 large marshmallows
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Heat milk in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add chocolate and whisk until melted.
- Pour into mugs and add 2-3 tablespoons of ovaltine.
- Toast 2-3 marshmallows over the fire for a few minutes or until golden brown
- Place marshmallows on coco and serve warm