With so many holidays in the fall and winter season, this white cranberry sangria is a great festive and seasonal drink. It’s the perfect mixture of sweet and slightly tart, and the presentation makes it a wonderful centerpiece for any dinner table. One unique thing about this sangria recipe is that it’s chilled by cranberry ice cubes. These ice cubes will keep your drinks chilled and ready for the holiday season. With the fire place on and warm cozy blankets, this refreshing sangria will be the perfect way to relax and unwind on any day of the year.
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- 1/2 cup Brandy
- 4 cup white cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Bag of fresh cranberries
- Fill an ice cube tray with fresh cranberries and water.
- Freeze overnight.
- Pour wine, brandy and cranberry juice into pitcher.
- Add orange slices and cranberry ice cubes.
- Serve over ice, if desired and enjoy!