Caramel apples are such delicious desserts, why not turn them into a tasty drink? Caramel, cinnamon, and apple cider have a way of combining that makes it taste like fall in a cup. The warm drink is one of my favorites to heat up on a chilly fall night, and it is so simple to make. It is perfect for having friends over and sitting around a fire, or as a post meal sweet. Try this caramel apple cider and you’ll look forward to fall even more every year.
Ingredients (makes 8 drinks):
- 1 bottle apple cider juice, unsweetened
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel, plus extra for drizzling
- whipped topping
- Heat cider, brown sugar, and caramel in medium pot
- Divide mixture equally into glasses
- Top each glass with whipped cream and spiral caramel on top
- Serve warm (preferably around a fireplace)!