I have the cutest and simplest recipe to help you welcome October (which is finally here!). In honor of the first day of October and the real start of Fall, a pumpkin themed recipe seems like the obvious choice. Fall gives us a lot of opportunities to have family gatherings including Halloween, Thanksgiving, football games, and fall parties, and if you want yours to be the ultimate success, I would suggest these adorable pumpkin cuties! This post is more of inspiration and ideas than a recipe since there’s only two ingredients involved, but how cute are those two ingredients? Make any party or even snack time extra adorable and sweet this year with my pumpkin cuties.
- one bag cutie oranges or clementines
- 1 green bell pepper cut into small slices
- Take the peel off the cuties
- Slice bell peppers into thin, inch long slices to resemble pumpkin stems or leaves
- Place bell pepper in the top of the cutie where the slices meet
- Situate on a platter or fall themed display and serve!
It’s a cutie patch!