In my house, pizzas are a favorite. Especially flat breads. While I personally like a thicker crust, when you cover a flat bread with brie, peaches, and blueberries, I won’t complain. The cheese and fruit pairs well on this flatbread to give it a light, refreshing taste. It is perfect as a starter or even as an entree. And if you aren’t a fan of this combination, you can customize it however you like. Heartier options could include a barbecue chicken, or another lighter option could be a walnut pear. Just have fun with it!
- 1 package pizza dough
- brie cheese
- 1 peach
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- fresh arugula
- Roll out the pizza dough into a long rectangle or oval shape
- Cover the dough with fruit and cheese
3. Bake in the oven at 350º for about 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly golden
4. Remove from oven and sprinkle with arugula and and balsamic
5. Cut into equal pieces and serve warm!