One way to keep cool during summer is through some refreshing drinks. And what’s more refreshing than a pitcher of fruit filled sangria? For those of you out there who aren’t as into beer and hard liquor, sangria is the perfect way for you relax and unwind on those warm summer days. There are a few combinations you can try until you reach you’re favorite sangria flavor, but this recipe creates a tart yet sweet (although not overbearing) drink. The drink is really pretty to serve at a gathering and will make everyone happy (even the guys who claim they don’t like sangria). Simply slice up some fruit, pour in some drinks, and serve up a refreshing sangria that is sure to please.
- 1 bottle Zinfandel
- 1/2 can of minute maid frozen lemonade
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle sparkling water
- 2 cups blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, and orange slices
- enough ice to keep it cool
- Pour the wine, lemonade, and orange juice in followed by the sparkling water.
- Top with a lot of fruit and ice!